Friday, March 30, 2007

The Long Pause

While surfing the web tonight I came across a video that pretty much wraps up the way my life has been for the past couple of weeks.

While my life hasnt been that boring there hasn't really been anything more exciting to write about except the crazy weather. Which has been very crazy, even for Missouri.

I'm the type of person that is relaxed in a truly wicked thunderstorm. While conditions have been perfect for the past couple of weeks. Every storm that has crossed the Midwest have been spectacular, but always just miss my hometown. I am all ready this year too. Installing programs into my computer that access the NEXRAD radar coming out of Springfield and set alerts to warn me when severe weather is in the area.

So far nothing.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No updates?

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, interesting YouTube clip..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home