Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wondering were 15 minute famers are now? I am.

Back about a decade or more ago ABC came up with a wonderful comedy show akin to todays internet videos. They came up with a show allowing people to submit their videos and have them do battle with the other videos to see who had the video supremacy.

Well, I was having a conversation with a friend when she said, "I don't know how anyone can stay in a bad mood after seeing children in AFV clips." I began to think, there has to be someone who doesn't find children humiliating themselves on TV positively mood altering. My mind wandered, I began thinking of people who wouldn't like AFV videos. My mind wandered till I thought of the child, the one who stared in said video. The child who way back when was on the show. The child now has to be at least 16-20 living a life of constant humiliation as each night reruns show the clip of them covered in chocolate or whatever normal childhood act is caught on tape.

It was about the best case I could think of for a person that doesn't get into a good mood over children on AFV. I really do wonder where those people are now, and I feel for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home