Saturday, December 23, 2006

Uncopyrightable

Nothing is more amazing than when we are able to find a new way of looking at the world. It does not have be a great inspirational moment, and often times it is something very simple.

Today I was looking at the alphabet strewn across my fridge. An eclectic spread of of letters that my mind tries desperately for find patters in whether I am actively looking or not.

"Those three spell BIG"
"Those over there are all blue"

It is a mad scramble as my mind makes sense of the chaos. I rest assured as there is a nice pattern of them right above it. They spell out BAD OLE FISH. It made me think. We have always played this game with the letters on the fridge. When you pass them, you are allowed to change only two letters and rearrange the order of the words. So I rearranged the letter to say RAD MOLE FISH. With only the slight change the image changed from a plate of week old fish, baking in the sun, to a strange burrowing creature fervently digging to find an underground water source. The world is a bizarre place.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this game. What about I LOVE GAYS?

Chris Monroe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home