Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yet Another Conversation

Welcome to Trillian Logs My Conversations.

A lot of blogs I have read all start with the same post.

"Does the world need another Blog?"

Well I have wrestled with that question for some time before I finally decided that the world does need another one. The whole debate started with me contemplating what I could do to make a good blog. What would make it interesting. I began to think a theme was necessary for a blog. So, I debated on a theme as many of my personal favorites have catchy themes. This is what hatched Trillian Logs My Conversations. It was IM chat that took place with my roommate. The end result leading to the idea of a blog devoted to silly and funny chat conversations. While TLMC was originally based on a theme, in my mind I wanted it to become more.

That is when I realized that a person can be a theme too. That a blog was just a forum to release ones own self expression through writing. Now all I really need was some confidence.

So I ask myself again, "Does the world need another blog?" My answer is yes. Because, there are millions upon millions of unique individuals in the world and they all need a voice. They are what make each blog unique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home